SWS at present admit students in classes Nursery to Std 12th. Through phased extension in terms of classes and sections each year SWS admits students to every class it operates.
In line with its philosophy that each child is unique and has her own inborn gifts and talents, SWS believes that it is neither fair nor possible to ‘test’ very young children and therefore admission is based on a brief meeting with the child and his/her parents.
For the Primary /Middle school there will be a brief interview and a short written test for eligibility. A candidate's basic skills in English, Hindi and Mathematics are evaluated through a basic written test, as required in the class to which admission is sought. The interviews are designed to get a measure of the candidates' interest, aptitude and competence in various activities as also to ascertain whether their families are in tune with the Sunshine way of thinking and doing things. Parents are requested not to put their children through the rigors of ‘preparing’ for an interview. This goes against the very ethos of the school. We believe in qualitative assessment and not quantitative assessment.
Registrations have started from 01st November 2015 on first come first basis and the evaluation test will be conducted for the child on Saturday 13th February 2015.
· Admissions are open from classes Nursery to Std. XII
· Seats are limited in each class.
· Inquiry forms can be obtained from the School's Office on all working days between 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
· The Evaluation test will be held in the school. The admission form will be given once the child clears the Evaluation Test.
• Our school is a full day English Medium School.
• We are Private Unaided School, recognized by the Government of Goa affiliated to the CBSE Board.
• The School has a five-day week and Timings are 8.30 a.m. to 3.45 p.m. with an option of ½ day till 12.30 p.m for Nursery.
• Uniform, Transport, Stationery, Shoes and other expenses are extra.
• Transport fees charged for 11 months.
The school academic year is divided into two terms -
Term I: April to September Term II: October - March
• Being a full day school a nutritious vegetarian lunch is also provided at extra cost. Lunch sent from home should be purely vegetarian.
The following have to be submitted along with the completed Admission Form:
a. Birth Certificate of the Child -2 Attested Copies.
b. Health Certificate of the Child. (Format will be provided by the School)
c. Information about Allergies of the Child, if any.
d. KYC form of the Child (Form is attached to the prospectus)
e. 2 recent passport photographs of the Child.
f. 1 photograph each of parents.
g. Copy of previous school report card
h. School Leaving / transfer Certificate in original.